Your individual lessons will be designed exactly according to your specific language requirements and can focus on areas such as conversation practice, business English, English for examinations or any other area of your choice. The courses can be further tailored to focus on areas which you wish to develop further.
Individual lessons can be combined with general classes and are a good way to focus on problems the student has in English and to maximise your progress in English.
We offer a free placement test and needs analysis before suggesting a suitable course for you to follow and the right teacher for your needs.
One to one lessons can be arranged both on and offsite. You can decide the length of the course as well as the frequency and timing of the lessons. We recommend 2 lessons each week, each 1 hour.
The teacher can change the initial teaching plan during the course depending on your individual requirements.
Examples of Individual lessons:
- Communication skills: The teacher will focus on speaking and communicating in English with topics suited to the level tested.
- Grammar consolidation: The teacher will focus on accuracy with grammar, identify weak areas and practice these in class.
- General lessons: The teacher will focus on all areas of the English language and can adapt the lessons on a day by day basis to suit the individual learner.
- Business English: These courses focus on business topics and vocabulary and can be further tailored to suit your specific industry needs.
- Exam preparation: all Cambridge & Trinty exams (see overview)
- Young Learners: Our young learner courses suit children aged 7-13 and usually focus on communication and building up the students confidence in speaking. These courses can also be tailored to suit the individual students needs.
Due to high demand all individual lessons are subject to availability. We are able to offer individual lessons only during the working week, between 10am and 10pm. Depending on your schedule and the academic timetable of your teacher, individual classes and the times may vary each week. To cancel or alter the times of these classes the student must give at least 24 hours notice.
We can also arrange semi-private classes with 2 students. Please contact us for more details.
We also do private classes for other languages than English.